The Top 10 Things I Hate About Agile Projects
Posted by kenhoward on November 11, 2008
10. The Product Owner keeps dropping by to see what we’re doing.
9. I have to prove that I got work done every single day.
8. I have to work with other people, constantly.
7. I am expected to demonstrate imperfect, unfinished software.
6. Senior management looks at our burn-down chart every day.
5. Developers keep bugging me with questions.
4. There’s hardly any down time.
3. Everybody else gets an opinion about my task estimates.
2. I am expected to work on tasks that aren’t in my job description.
1. My project could end before the target date!
What’s on your top ten?